Friday, April 29, 2011

London - A Vintage Lover's Paradise

Attention Vintage Shoppers: London is a vintage piece of heaven <3 !!!

Since London is and will be one of the top vacation destinations (my #1 favorite in the world!) that many of you will visit, I am reminding you of the vintage shopping guide for London, that I put together last year, all tested and recommended!

Go to full post by cliking on post title :)

Hope it helps, drop me a note if you found it useful!

Xoxo,
"Vintage" Meelusha

3 comments:

  1. I hope I had knowns some vintage shops addresses when I was living in London :-(

    Always following
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for sure you will be back sometime and now you have the mini guide :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments